Monday, February 24, 2014

Bringing Home Baby, Givar 2016

Givar, winter, 2016


Krissy cuddled with little Domenico and smelled his hair.




She wondered if he realized that he only had simweeks left as the youngest child.


It was still early, in fact only days since they took their test, but Myra and Abel were expecting a little one due Fall 2017.


"Do I look pregnant?" Myra asked sticking her belly out as far as her hips would allow.

Abel smiled and humored her, "Still as skinny as a bean, but not for long."

6 comments:

  1. Aww I'm excited for Abel and Myra, love their little conversation. Excited to see what Krissy has!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited too. It's a bit earlier than their rational aspirations tell them to start expanding their family, but for their family aspirations it's perfect, if not a bit late, timing. Their house is still in shambles, so I doubt that they would be comfortable giving birth with everything still falling apart around them. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  2. I'm happy for Abel and Myra too, they're such a sweet couple and Abel's comment made me smile. I look forward to seeing their baby, and Krissy's too. *ducks under my desk in case Krissy starts hurling rotten fruit at me, I said I was sorry already*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I think Krissy and Alphonso only planned their second and third child, so for them they have a 50% unplanned pregnancy rate. I think you're safe from the rotten fruit...for now :) thanks for reading and commenting,

      Delete
  3. Aw, Abel and Myra continue to be adorable! Can't wait to see their baby. I'm excited to see Domenico become a big brother as well...little does he know, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see if they have twins or not considering that they're both twins and that Abel's father is a twin as well, in fact Julio's mother had two sets of twins. Thanks for reading and commenting,

      Delete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails