Friday, March 30, 2007

Change in Plans

Plans have changed. I won't be moving downtown, I will still be living in an apartment with the Marsh family, but the apartment will be in a modern area of Apple Valley once the hood is rebuilt. Well, not sure if it will be modern or not, haven't seen the architect's plans for the homes in that area. I know that the homes on the commercial strip are more classic small town downtown vibe with the awnings and big windows and small terraces.

I've been helping with creating the map and the zoning for the new Apple Valley. It's complex, first assigning zoning and lot sizes then moving the lots around on the paper to create the best layout for the area. Trying to visualize it in my head.

I don't know if I'll go into the law career anymore. I don't know what I'll do, maybe find a job with a local business, maybe I could be a waitress or a cashier. I don't know anymore, things are so complex, especially since repairs are still not done. *sigh* I wonder how my family is doing? Do they miss me? Should I write?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails