Thursday, March 15, 2007

Love!!!!

I'm in love!!!! Perhaps I'm a bit too rash, but I've met the most wonderful man!!! Jadhira and I were invited to a dinner downtown and the most wonderful man lives at that house with his family. He is dashing, handsome, smart and rich! I couldn't take my eyes off of him and he off of me. We shall meet again, he is sooo wonderful. We shall dance in the moonlight and have two children, a boy with curly red hair and a girl with straight black locks, and a dog, my puppy Sheba. We'll have a parrot and eat cake everyday for dessert.


I am in love!!! I know it!!! This is the one, it must be! Has to be! Wonderful sweet love! The way he says my name when he calls, the way his green eyes look at me. Lalalala!!! We shall be sooo happy!!! I can not wait! O, who will be my bridesmaid?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails