Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Change of Life

Greetings!

My name is Nicole, my husband is Lyndon. We met on the SUN boards when we were in university and lived briefly on my native island, Sokitumi (my english and simish is not very well, but its am much better than before). We moved back to Apple Valley when they offered us subsidized housing for the "Return to Your Roots" campaign. Now things are masande different from the way it begun.

I started as a local actress but now...now I am going to work in my friend Tatiana's new resturaunt. Lyndon has accepted the post as the new pastor of Apple Valley, so we will move to the parsionage once the repairs are complete. Lyndon will make a small salary, so he has proposed to fish for extra simoleans and we will have a small garden as well to supplement out income-also my salary from the resturaunt. Once we move into the new home, we will finally pick up our child. We are adopting. Lyndon and I can not have children naturally so we're adopting!

We are anxious about our new responsibilities, both as new parents and as spiritual advisors for the community. We will know nothing until repairs are completes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails