Thursday, March 29, 2007

Whatz Happening?

Whatz happening? I don't know. They send us memos saying repairs are not done, they send us memos saying we will meet to discuss the proposal for the "new" apple valley, they send us memo after memo after memo! This is not goodz.

At least I know that Sazo and I (hihi Sazo and Sandy, thatz just dandy!) will go out on a date. he promized and we's going to a nice place to eat and maybe some bowling and pool. I think I will get a new hairstyle. I don't like my hair, maybe I will cut it...that might be nice, or maybe I will grow it longer...or get some highlights. I needs some new clothes too, maybe a nice jacket, I hear it will be cold, spring time when thingz are normals agains. I cants wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails