Friday, March 30, 2007

Welcome

I was the "lucky" one to pull the straw, so I have to post the first...post?

We are the Dawson family. Jan, my wife is the Chief of Staff at Sim City Memorial Hospital, I (Ellsworth) am a medical researcher at the same hospital and am considering transfering to the local medical clinic. Our oldest son, Johan, just moved back from university a few days ago. I'm not sure what that young man will be doing. The twins, Jodi and Joey, are in university. They are freshmen, Jodi is going through a "phase" as Jan likes to call it and Joey...well, we're glad he made it to university before they made the entrance test harder. Jolie is a teenager and is currently fascinated with making the perfect apple torte, which has led to my increased waistline. Finally our youngest, Janet, just entered private school and will not stop begging for a wombat.

That's our family. I've done my duty, now I'm off to read the Simish Medical Journal, there's a very exciting article about the newest vaccine for Sibulis Turbals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails