Monday, March 26, 2007

New Jobz

Repairz nots done yet. I still haven't gone out on date with Sazo, but I have arranged to move into thier cool apartment in thier loft. Bad newz, Jadhira moving next door into Gretta's empty apartment in her loft. Yikes, I stillz sees her. I guess it's ok...for now, but I wanta make new friendz.

I might get a job in the Gaming Career. It's safer for me to get a real job, not that working for a small business isn't a real job, but I have low skills and no badges or talent. Better to test video games. Hihi, might be pretty good. Maybe I might work as a cashier, I don't know, we will see once the hood gets back to normalz.

I wish repairz would be over, I'm ready to get on with my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails