Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Moving Out

I am moving out! I found a place downtown and will move in on the next simday...whenever that occurs. There was an ad in the local paper. "Apartment for sale! 160 sqtiles. Two bedroom, one bath. Downtown. $10000 or $1000/simday rent" I called and made an appointment to see the apartment. Right now the family lives there, but they will move upstairs and I will have the downstairs apartment, plus I get to keep Sheba. There is a fireplace, cool kitchen with ultra cool furniture, exposed brick walls, wood floors and the most awesome view. I have big windows in the back that look over downtown. Not as cool of a view that the upstairs apartment must be, but still cool and my own space. No more stepping over Jadhira and her books and Sheba can run around and there is a little piece of land. Outside the apartment is the common area. They said that when I move in, the area will be spruced up a bit with place to collect mail and packages, sitting area for company and *maybe* an indoor grill. Too bad I don't have a balcony like the upstairs apartment does. But this will be great. $10,000 and no rent payments after that. I need to get a loan, and a job.
Downtown is cooler than Apple Valley proper, more noise, more parties, maybe I will meet more men downtown. The hood council said that they will have a party for us, so we can meet more of the residents. Lots of sims seem scared of Jadhira and I, not many introduce themselves. Maybe I should stop stealing thier papers. Ah wells.


I will meet with Rayne soon. I need to take a loan for the apartment and will have to take a loan to start my own store. I can not wait. Sandy's Pet World...or maybe Sandy's Animals...or Furry Friends! I will sell pet collars and wombats and food and fish and maybe, just maybe, I sell dogs and cats. RightO, I need simoleans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails