First, let's look at this year in review!
Over at Apple Valley Blogs, June was the month with the most pageviews with 2,944 views. Besides the databases such as Education Note: State of Education and the Resident Database, the post Recess Duty, 2006 was the most viewed blog post.
- Continue the Follower Series and release the post on the 20th of each month.
- Try to keep posting inventive ideas to enhance the game play, as well as let you know the changes and current status of previous ideas.
- Start the character studies that you guys voted on!
- Maybe try a interactive game with some prizes.
Apple Valley Downloads
- Update at least monthly, but aiming for twice monthly. If you're a member of N99, then you have probably gotten access to the goodies earlier than the other blog readers. I'll continue this.
- My talent lies in buildings, so I want to challenge myself more with building cheats and designs, so expect a bunch of buildings to download. Also expect some re-releases as I make modifications to correct issues and achieve better playability and add more landscaping and other details to existing lots.
- That said, I would like to increase my skill in recoloring, which is limited at the moment due to my ancient photo shopping program. Honestly, I'm waiting for it to just refuse to turn on one day, especially since it was made to run with Windows 95.
- Finish bringing over all of my old downloads to the blog
- Continue to update every 3-4 days
- Increase the number of polls so I can get feedback from you guys
- Respond to comments everyday instead of twice a week
- De clutter the blog appearance so it's not as distracting to readers
Any other suggestions? What are your blogging and simming resolutions?